Journalists working at the White House on Saturday reported hearing a series of gun shots and were told to seek shelter inside the press briefing room. In a post shared on X, the senior White House correspondent for ABC News Selina Wang shared dramatic video of the moment she said she heard what “sounded like dozens of gunshots” and ducked for cover.
Writing that she had been performing a task that reporters at the White House do day in and day out — filming themselves on a cellphone, for a social media post — the video shows her speaking for a few seconds about Mr Trump’s statements earlier on Saturday about a potential Iran deal.
As the sounds of gunfire are heard in the background, her eyes grow wider, and she ducks down in the media tent, which is among those situated in a line along the White House driveway where broadcasters film their reports.


