SUGAR LAND, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 9, 2024–
Researched by Industrial Info Resources–Industrial Info is pleased to be presenting its popular in-person North American Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Event at the Houston Marriott Sugar Land, near IIR’s world headquarters, on January 17. The outlook presentations will begin at 4 p.m. After the presentations, there will be a networking event with complimentary food and drinks, allowing you to meet and mingle with your industry peers, visit our demo stations and engage with our industry experts.
The presentations will include the following segments:
- Global Market Outlook
- Petroleum Refining & Alternative Fuels – These two industries have more than $76 billion in planned project starts over the next two years in the U.S. and Canada.
- Midstream Gas Processing and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Markets – There are presently more than $83.5 billion worth of LNG projects under construction in the U.S. and Canada, with more investments on the horizon.
- Chemical Processing – Industrial Info is tracking more than $155 billion in U.S. and Canadian chemical projects planned for the next two years.
- Electric Power – $523 billion in projects planned to kick off over the next two years.
- North America Spending Forecast
While many of the projects being tracked by Industrial Info will be cancelled, placed on hold or delayed, the potential magnitude of the investment of these industrial sectors is substantial.
If you would like to become more proficient with IIR’s tools, earlier on the afternoon of January 17, IIR staff also will be holding interactive training workshop on our products, for which users can make a separate reservation.
We hope you can join us for this event! Click here to learn more and to RSVP.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is the leading provider of industrial market intelligence. Since 1983, IIR has provided comprehensive research, news and analysis on the industrial process, manufacturing and energy related industries. IIR’s Global Market Intelligence (GMI) helps companies identify and pursue trends across multiple markets with access to real, qualified and validated plant and project opportunities. Across the world, IIR is tracking over 200,000 current and future projects worth $17.8 trillion (USD).
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240109249973/en/
CONTACT: Brian Ford
KEYWORD: TEXAS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS UTILITIES OIL/GAS MANUFACTURING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Industrial Info Resources
Copyright Business Wire 2024.
PUB: 01/09/2024 08:45 AM/DISC: 01/09/2024 08:47 AM